Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream of a Werewolf and Rape

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dream of a Werewolf and Rape

Postby PuppetSoldier300 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:38 pm

I had a rather disturbing dream yesterday. This may sound a bit silly to some of you, but believe me, the terror was real.

In the dream, the Golden Trio of the Harry Potter series were present and in that Hermione Granger got raped by a werewolf in it. I am fairly certain that my point of view in the dream was that of Harry Potter himself. Along with the aforementioned, there was unidentifiable adult present as well, one who sounded rather familiar from the lore's point of view. There was an argument as to who really was the werewolf and suspects were being debated and then struck off the list when the adult began a horrific transformation into a werewolf. While it happened, my focus in the dream was solely on him. The background was a sickly grey and the last thing I remember was the face having completely transformed into a wolf's snout with black fur, teeth bared and eyes glowing a sickly green. It was at that point the dream broke.

I can't honestly remember much from that nightmare (which is the case with most of my dreams and nightmares) except the details which stand out the most and the fear and in this case, the shock of witnessing the rape which I refuse to describe.

Please someone, if you have any idea what this means, don't hesitate to tell me. And I would also like to disclose that I have witnessed paranormal activity for years, as recently as days before this dream.
PuppetSoldier300
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors