Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strangers in my home!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Strangers in my home!

Postby TenderLC » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:39 pm

Hello! I hope someone can help me with this dream. This dream is the first one i have ever had concerning my present living space in all the years I have lived here (30+ yrs). here is the dream:

I dreamt I had come home but didn't see me enter, I was just on the inside and closed and locked the door behind me. I went to relieve myself but as I was doing so I noticed in the bottom of the bowl that there was some sort of feminine device and it had blood on it. There are no females in RL that live here with me, so I took this as an indication that someone had broken in and immediately went about investigating who was in my home. I went to the living area and there was someone there, a woman who was not attractive but actually very questionable in her behavior. Her attitude was what I relate to as psychologically dangerous, threatening, abusive, dishonest. She said a few things to me while I was asking what she was doing in my place. She addressed another female in another room, who came out and had the same attitude, kind of threatening. They seemed to be trying to find control of my things/life and I was looking for ways to get them to leave. They suggested that they might call the police, and since they were the invaders I said something to the effect that I would call the police on them. I think I did just that and began to explain to the dispatcher the situation. Then I awoke.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Thienan5811 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:16 pm

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
Thienan5811
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strangers in my home!

Postby TenderLC » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:40 pm

Thienan5811,

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors