Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Walking to My Car

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Walking to My Car

Postby Azmyrus » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:41 am

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my dream and see what you guys think of it. I lately have had my sleep schedule go up and down due to my two jobs and school so I think it could be the reason for the dream but I don’t know I will let you guys interpret it. In the dream it looked dark outside maybe like around midnight to two am and I had my back pack on and seemed like I was walking home. However the terrain looked familiar yet unknown to me. It looked like a business area of downtown where there are dark allies as well as leading to a dark part from under the bridge of the freeway where there are little shrubs and trees. I saw a young African American man around m age asking me where I was going. I tried to ignore him and kept walking and it clicked in my head that the direction where I was headed was away from my car. I turned on my heels and saw another young man in a green quilted jacket with a red backpack and maybe orange brown hair. He asked me if I needed help but I told him that I was okay I was just headed to my car. He opened his bag and told me “here take this” and threw me a Swiss Army knife. I studdered and thanked him for it but then he kept looking me dead in the eye and pulled out 3 more and threw them at my feet. After that he pulled out another 4 and I started to panic and said “well thanks for this but I’ll get going now.” Before I could finish my sentence out of his jacket came out a hunters knife. Terrified for my life I tried to look for help. In a area near the shrubs maybe near a park was a parked car with three white men maybe around in their late 40s early 50s inside sitting watching something maybe on a phone. I ran to their car and begged for them to let me in that there was a guy following me. Although it made me feel weird because the three men were two in the back seat and one in the driver seat and the passages front was empty almost like waiting as if I was going to come in. The driver said it was okay and I slipped in. The minute I closed the door the figure of the young man was right outside the door. I didn’t want to look at him as I could almost feel the heat of his stare from inside the car and told the guy to drive. He asked me what I was doing alone and I told him I was headed to my car but I realized I went the wrong way. He touched my knee and said that I was safe with them and I felt a panic inside me as my body started to freeze and I struggled to wake up. I was suddenly shook awake by my boyfriend telling me I was whimpering and trying to call out to him in my sleep. I know my body felt heavy and cold when I woke up and my eyes would not stay still they would shift to different parts of my bedroom as my boyfriend tried to sooth me again. Crazy dream before I have to wake up for work in a couple hours made me more exhausted but I’m glad he was able To shake me out of it. What do you guys think? :whoa:
Azmyrus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors