Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring Scenario

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Recurring Scenario

Postby RBC550 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:57 pm

Hello,

I have been having this disturbing recurring dream for years. I will be sitting in my living room and everything will be normal until I turn and see a little girl (dark figure, no face, just eyes) staring at me through a cracked bedroom door. She is always giggling and I always get up and charge the door. My run is very slow, I try to yell at her but i never can and I never catch her in time. She closes the door and I'm left with chills. This has the potential to happen multiple times in one nightmare. The nightmare Is so vivid and while I'm in it I feel so empty and there is always a dark and lonely feeling I have during the nightmare.

Any ideas on what this could mean?
RBC550
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring Scenario

Postby mareman psycho » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:03 am

I think you already know the answer. dreams can only be interpreted by the dreamer. I can only help you interpret the dream. you have to find your own meaning. Get back to me if you need help with interpretation.
mareman psycho
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors