Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Waking Upset & Disturbed, Please Help?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Waking Upset & Disturbed, Please Help?

Postby jaggynetto28 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:14 am

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I will try and keep it as brief as possible...

I am currently pregnant, in my second trimester, and I know it is common for woman to have very vivid dreams during this time. But, each time I wake up because it felt so emotional, not necessarily real, but painful almost. Some of my "very vivid" dreams have been about miscarriage, which again, is common but no less disturbing.

The main two dreams that have had me really upset was:

1. I fell out with my boyfriend, he thought I had cheated on him, and I was trying desperately to get hold of him to explain that this wasn’t true, my phone wouldn’t work, I don’t know why, I just couldn’t get it to make a call, my fingers wouldn’t work, something would stop it.

Somehow after running and getting nowhere I was on a train, and my late mother was there. She was just sitting on a seat, and I ran to her and asked to use her phone, but she wouldn’t let me, and I was begging and begging for help but she just sat there, nonchalant. Eventually after begging and pleading, I took the phone and made the call, where I woke up.

2. I was in a city square and I had a jewel, I don’t know why or where it came from or how I got it, but I had it – and the Devil wanted it. I didn’t actually see the Devil just some form, but something told me it was the Devil.

After running from it for what seemed ages and hiding but always getting found, I threw the jewel at the Devil and as he went to grab it, the jewel flew back to me, then I threw it again, but wrapped in something, and then the Devil and the jewel disappeared, but I still felt in danger.

I ran to a train station, and my late mother was again sitting on the platform on a bench and as I ran into the station I missed my footing and fell on the tracks, I didn’t see a train but I felt the urgency to get off the tracks. I begged her for help and I had hold of her arm but she just sat there again, nonchalant. For some reason or another, I bit or pinched her arm because I was getting angry that every time I met her she wouldn’t help me, but still she just sat there.

I got off the tracks myself, and then I woke up.

My Mum passed about 7 years ago, and I have never dreamed of her until now, even writing that made me upset.

Any help would be great, I am rather curious about any potential meaning.
jaggynetto28
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Waking Upset & Disturbed, Please Help?

Postby mareman psycho » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:56 am

An interesting dream. only the dreamer can interpret the dream. I suspect you already know the answers or what you are looking for. you are a dream expert already. if you need my help, get back to me. I can only help you interpret your dream.
mareman psycho
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors