Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dreamt being shot in the neck. Exhilarating details.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I dreamt being shot in the neck. Exhilarating details.

Postby bagho » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:07 am

Years ago, I dreamt twice about being shot in the neck by someone who seemed like a policeman. The places were different in both the dreams. One in my hometown, and another in an unknown place. But the experiences were the same. After watching the flash of a gun (couldn't hear the sound, maybe because bullet travels faster than sound??) I felt a loud buzzing in my ears that just got louder. As if a bee has entered in my ears. Then I felt my sight darkening from the peripheral area and sound of vehicles and people becoming low-pitched (kind of like when a cassette player's battery got discharged; 80s and 90s people will know it :D ). Then I felt light as the air and that is when I woke up in cold sweat. Both the times. The buzzing was still there after I woke up.

Years later, I stumbled upon experiences by survivors being shot in the neck. I was baffled and unsettled by their experience! The two dreams were EXACTLY how most survivors felt when shot in the head region!

Now a bit of info about myself if that aids in dream interpretation: I'm 28, Male, from India. I have always been curious about my past life, so I did a PLR with one of the most famous Past Life Regression Therapists of India - Dr. Trupti Jayin. The info I found was not related to these dreams - I was a woman in Inverness, and was poisoned by my husband for adultery. In my current life, I have a fear of guns and police since my childhood. To add to the mystery, I have a chronic stiffness and pain in my splenius capitis muscle for which I take prescription muscle relaxants daily.

Could you please interpret the dreams and their meaning for me?
bagho
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors