Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare about a strange hotel

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmare about a strange hotel

Postby Schrodingerscat » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:32 am

Hi all.

I've been getting many nightmares lately. Most of times I can remember them vividly.
I don't have any place to turn to, until I found this forum.

If anyone has any meaning or insight to give, I would appreciate it. Because I don't have a clue what those dreams could mean.

The nightmare I had last night was about a hotel.

So I went to a hotel in a foreign, unknown country.

There was a lot of poverty in the streets. So I decided to take some people in. And let them stay with me in my hotel suite so they had a place to sleep.

My suite was really filthy and disgusting. I let a family from the streets sleep on some of my mattresses.

On one of the mattresses sat a little girl. I noticed that she was holding a small bottle. She pulled something out of it and sniffed it.

It was cocaine.

Immediately I panicked and tried to take the bottle from her. She was flailing and screaming "It helps me feel better in my head!". I couldn't take it from her.

Suddenly she stopped moving. She died from an overdose.

I didn't know what to do. I immediately searched all other hotel suites in the building. Looking for help.

All suites were empty. And they were surprisingly luxurious. Fancy chairs, shiny mirrors, you name it. I noticed there were a lot of hidden camera's in those rooms as well. But no people.

When I got on the entry-level floor, I saw five angry looking men staring at computers. They were all nicely dressed with ties and shirts. They were sitting next to each other in a line at their desks.

I screamed: "Help! A little girl has died in my suite!". Two of the angry men stared at each other. One stood up.

I noticed how tall and muscular he was. He looked like a giant! Without uttering a single word. He started pushing me backwards slowly. Until I fell out of the door of the hotel. Out on the streets.

Then I woke up. Confused and a little bit shocked.

Any ideas? I would love to hear it.
Schrodingerscat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nightmare about a strange hotel

Postby Espwish » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:32 pm

I do not know where to even begin - I took the liberty of looking up some keypoints, hoping they might strike something within you.
I am not an expert, I just found this forum today. I am hoping someone helps me with the 2 dreams that I posted, So I am trying to help where I can - LOL

To see a hotel in your dream signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life.�Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity

Dirty
To dream that you or something is dirty represents your anxieties and feelings toward sex. The dream stems from low self-esteem and feelings of being unworthy. You need to purify your mind, heart and body.

Girl
To see a girl in your dream represents your playful, innocent, and childlike nature. Perhaps you are behaving immaturely in some situation. Alternatively, a girl represents the feminine qualities of your character.
To dream about a girl that you just met represents your anxieties and thoughts of whether you had made a good impression on her and what she thought of you. If she told you that she disliked you in the dream, then it may be an excuse for you to dismiss her and not pursue a relationship further.
Dreaming that a little girl is trying to kill you represents an aspect of yourself that does not want to grow up. You are dealing with too much responsibilities.

Cocaine
To dream that you are taking cocaine indicates that you are feeling empty and devoid of emotions.� You are looking to get out of your commitments or denying your responsibilities. You lack ambition. On a more positive note, the dream may be telling you that you need to be more lively and energetic.

To dream that you or someone overdoses suggests that you do not know your limits. You may be pushing yourself too hard. Alternatively, the dream means that you are on a self-destructive path and need to make some significant changes.

Body Builder
To see a body builder in your dream suggests that you need to develop a better sense of power or be more flexible in some situation.
Espwish
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors