Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Grandma

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

My Grandma

Postby Al_Chemist » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:24 am

Today I dreamed my dead grandma.
My grandma passed away almost 2 months ago. Today I was dreaming that I was in the church with my mother and we were talking with the priest (about something I don't remember). My mother asked him something and we heard the voice of my grandma answering. We looked behind us and where the coffin of her was lying, was she lying down and opening her eyes.
We both were like "wow! You are alive! How is this possible? You were only sleeping!"
So my grandma sat down, and we were talking together about something that I don't remember.
Later we were at the place where I live now (at my girlfriends home) but it was different. The furniture was standing in an opposite way, in the other side of the room. Anyway, me and mom were sitting on the couch and talking to my grandma who was sitting on the floor.
My grandma was looking weird though, she was moving her eyes like it was not human and I got suspicious. After she stood up and went out of the room, I said to my mom "I think she's not my grandma, she's a demon" So I stood up to get the priest that was kind of in another room, where my "grandma" just went. After going out of the room, I saw the "Demon" close the door to the priest and "she" turned around to me, turned kind of black and started flying at me with arms wide open.

Then I woke up.

I'm still kinda scared of what it means. It was the first time I dreamed "her" after her death. And I feel kind of like I'm still in the dream world, I really feel weird today. Like offline from the world. Can someone explain what the dream means?
Al_Chemist
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors