Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

i fought the golden state killer in outer darkness

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

i fought the golden state killer in outer darkness

Postby abbynormal » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:38 pm

WARNING- VIOLENCE

I dreamt that the Golden State Killer somehow escaped from custody and carjacked his way up to my place out in the woods, he shot through my front door and tore it off its hinges, then glared at me a bit before emptying his pistol into me. I floated out from my corpse and promptly jumped into his body, shoving his evil spirit aside, just long enough to take control of his shooting hand, shove the pistol hard into his mouth and pull the trigger once, blowing his brains out. I experienced the pain just as if it were my body. then we both were in outer darkness, he was in utter shock and I was cussing him out left and right and in an otherworldly fury was kicking the crap out of him, i gouged out his eyes with my fingernails, tore off his ears, stomped on his face and busted it up good, obliterating his nose and crushing his teeth, then I busted his ribs and arms and hands and stomped every finger to bits, then he somehow restored himself and he jumped up and charged at me but I knocked him back down and was about to kick him some more, then some dark spirits materialized out of nowhere and accumulated around him, grabbing him by the neck and jewels and dragging him off somewhere with him screaming like a little girl. nasty. then I awoke. :? :shock: :heart:
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: i fought the golden state killer in outer darkness

Postby LadyMedusa » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:52 pm

I’m not familiar with that killer. Instead of googling him, I’m going to ask you who he is to you? What associations do you have with him?
LadyMedusa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: i fought the golden state killer in outer darkness

Postby abbynormal » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:25 pm

^^^I have absolutely no association with that guy.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors