Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Stabbing

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Stabbing

Postby Moth33 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:30 pm

They start off like most of my dreams, I am in my dorm doing work. I typically get a call from someone asking for help. Some sort of set of events transpire (honestly a grey area, but it is probably a bunch of minor stuff) and I end up investigating the occult set in an abandoned building. That is typically where it starts to split every time. I am always in there, trying to fit in and conducting some sort of an investigation, but I am always somebody different. I mean, I am always there. Like, regardless of who I am I am there with me. More cult stuff happens (sacrifices, ritual, etc.) and I along with myself are discovered. I get stabbed with what I think is like a large shard of glass or something usually by the cult leader but sometimes I am the one who gets me. Regardless, I wake up with a pain in my chest and with my mouth tasting like blood.
Moth33
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors