Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

see no evil speak no evil?!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

see no evil speak no evil?!

Postby wander1995 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:08 pm

In my dream it was like i was watching a movie at first and what i was watching was a girl she was beautiful with blond wavy long hair and she was about 12 years old. she was wearing a blue night gown sitting up in her bed and she was speaking to what I'm guessing was her mother and and I'm watching and then she looks at me and the dream changes to me being in my body and I'm sleeping on my side and i wake up and remember I'm in my body again so I'm looking through my eyes, and so I'm sleeping on my side facing the wall and my giant pillow is right there and i feel this urge to move my pillow so i reach out and boom there the same freaking girl shoots forward from laying down with but her eyes are sewn shut together as well as her lips and her face is bloody and its almost like its burnt!!! So i wake up freaking out and guess what? I'm laying exactly the same way in the dream and the same pillow is right where it was in my dream so i got dressed and left my apartment because i just couldn't stay there right then!!!!!
wander1995
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors