Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

3 Years of Death

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

3 Years of Death

Postby WretchedDivine » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:22 am

For about three years I have been having nightmares about death. Most of them, it's like I AM the person that gets killed. 3/4 the time, the person getting killed IS me, but for 1/4 I'm just in the perspective of the victum. Every time I am either stalked, confronted, or chased by the killer. It's never anyone I consciously know, and most of the time they actually don't have a face.
My nightmares can be extremely vivid, where I can't even go back to sleep, or just startling. I always hope for the startling because I know the dream wasn't vivid enough to keep me awake. Every time I'm killed I wake up, but, if dream-me has a long death, I have to sit through each hit that it takes for them to die. Sometimes I'll get lucky where I'm about to be killed, but I wake up seconds before. I just don't understand what these nightmares mean for me, I've read the supposed 'symbolism' and a lot of it is about change...that's a lot of change for three years...I don't get it.
Yes, I've cried or seen someone cry in the dream before. It's rare for someone I care about to be killed, usually they get away safe, and they're only involved in 1/5 of these dreams. I switch prespectives, sometimes I'll just be watching, and for the death it switches to first person, or the scene will change a lot, including while I'm being killed.
WretchedDivine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

3 Years of Death

Postby Michaelsob » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:46 pm

I remember well when he died. Cant believe its 30 years though. He did bring me a great deal of personal pleasure and I have now been able to pass that torch on to my son.
Michaelsob
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors