Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A creepy dream about a killer

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

A creepy dream about a killer

Postby BryVenom » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:50 am

I didnt know where to tell this tale but today i had a nightmare about a killer so let me recount it to you guys even though im new, The dream starts with a man supposedly jeremy talking to a girl before someone runs with what acts like a camera and then a man constantly says: im going to fucking kill you Jeremy while jeremy (the man with the camera) runs and hides inside a house before a man named ron knocks down the door saying 'your going to die jeremy' jeremy simply asks why but ron doesnt reply and then ron kills jeremy and takes the camera walking away from the scene before the cops arrest ron for murdering jeremy and jeremys girlfriend.

I hope this reaches people because this dream felt real snd fake at the same time but who knows, it could just be my premonition of a potential murder.
BryVenom
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors