Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Super creepy dream, need another perspective on it!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Super creepy dream, need another perspective on it!

Postby Tarann33 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:55 am

It started out with me being chased by cops in a mall like setting with my mom (not my real mom, mind you, but a woman I otherwise knew to be my mom) and at some point she was caught but i kept running. I found these 2 guys who were also trying to get away from cops and we teamed up, stole a car, and said we were headed for canada. The guy sitting next to me gave me charcoal and told me to rub it in my hair for disguise(I have bright green and purple dreadlocks). A while later the driver started talking gibberish and losing control of the car, it became evident he was a robot and had been shut down. Cops pulled up on us and started disassembling him and one gave me this bag with a new identity and money and told me to run. Soooo I did run and ended up finding my mom again. I had enough money to restart my life as this new person and I thought everything was good.
At some point this guy showed up who was super nervous, almost like he was tweaked out on something and he was running through the crowds of completely calm people, motioning for me to join him. I noticed he was running from this tall creepy looking woman (maybe 6'6, stark white skin, bright red pant suit, frazzled copper hair, walking a poofy little white dog, didn't quite seem human, had lipstick in the wrong shape on her lips and on her eyes). I realized she had changed direction towards me and I started walking fast away, but she was faster. Id run and successfully get away and she'd be around a corner in front of me. I got to this construction yard and picked up a 2x4 and smacked her over the head with it. No reaction, didn't even stop walking. She overtook me and ripped my soul and consciousness out of my body. I felt like I was gasping for air until that man put me back in my body...and we were being chased again. This cycled a bunch of times until the last time when I was out of my body for way longer. This time when I came back the crowds were different. They were all flighty, a creepy kind of joyful, and absolutely absent. Soulless. I looked over a balcony and saw multiple Olympic sized pools of what I knew were thousands or millions of souls.
Then I woke up.

This was the worst dream I've ever had and the worst fear I've ever felt. And, I mean, I've felt some serious fear in my life. I woke up shaking and on the verge of an anxiety attack. If anyone has any insight into what this was it would be greatly appreciated.
Tarann33
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors