Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Photo with ghostly children

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Postby Bkklompy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:09 pm

I was at this motel with friends and had a room to myself. I noticed there were big patches of blood on the curtains, so I took a selfie photo for some reason on my phone to show my friends. I looked at the photo afterwards and there were about 6-8 ghosts of children standing behind me in the photo, then I kept hearing them laugh and it really scared me. I ran to my friends to tell them what happened but when I went to show them the photos but they were nowhere to be found on my phone. No one believed me so I went back to my room convinced I was crazy, then I kept seeing the children’s heads appear and disappear out of windows and around the walls....then it went onto another dream setting.

Does anyone know what this could mean? Please and Thankyou!
Bkklompy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby inpuri » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:05 am

I figured that, its why I posted here so they could help with it.
http://fuerteventura-tipps.eu/
inpuri
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors