Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

KNIFE BEING THROWN

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

KNIFE BEING THROWN

Postby krystle19922010 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:06 pm

I Have tried decoding this awful awful vivid dream that I had last night. You can call me crazy I am a sensitive to paranormal so I can sense when others are in the room, but not physically see or talk to them. I believe a spirit was trying to wake me which is how I came out of my REM cycle this happens often so I am not surprised but instead of fully waking up I was stuck in this vivid dream. I could tell I was partially awake but could not get out of the dream, I was paralyzed, almost like I was being forced to watch what was happening to me in this dream. I started paying attention to the dream to see if what this spirit was trying to communicate was in my dream. I remember walking into our kitchen and having a butcher knife come flying at me. I moved out of the way and saw my children coming up the stairs and the butcher knife stops mid air and almost changes direction towards my kids. I caught on to this and told my kids to get behind me. we were backed up into the door that leads to the garage from the kitchen. I screamed at it and the knife dropped at my feet and I was awaken by my husband who told me I was having another panic attack in my sleep (this sort of thing freaks my husband out as my breathing becomes rapid and my heart is racing.) I cried for nearly an hour after and finally went to fall back asleep but kept being pulled out of making it into any of the sleep cycles due to the spirit in the room. They wouldn't say anything but stood at my door for what felt like hours. I don't know if this was a manipulation by the spirit or if this was just a very scary dream. Any thoughts?
krystle19922010
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors