Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Shadow Man, Killer, Trying to Kill me

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Shadow Man, Killer, Trying to Kill me

Postby jegprogrammer » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:28 am

I have had issues with the shadow man for about 40 years now but last nights experience was a lot different. I don't know what it was trying to tell me.
I was traveling down a road in a neighborhood. Nothing out of the ordinary. It was night. I come across three kids playing on the side walk. One was a girl, the other two where non descriptive.
The girl ran out into the road and at that instance I notices a large delivery truck coming towards the girl. The lights on the truck where off and i knew that the intent was to hit the girl. The girl noticed the truck and seemed to run towards it.
As I passed by the truck the delivery trucks passenger side door was open so I started to yell at the driver, that is when I realized it was the shadow man, he shot at me, never knew he had a gun. I panicked and realized could not escape. His shots missed me but he stopped, got out and came towards me.
If you are wondering at this point I was no longer in a car but on a bike that I did not know how to ride. He walked towards me, gun in hand and I begged not to be shot. Right when it was inevitable the trigger was going to be pulled I woke up.

The shadow man has never shown aggression to me or anyone, why now?
jegprogrammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors