Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Neighbors killing people

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Neighbors killing people

Postby luxeandlove » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:13 am

In my nightmare this morning, I dreamed my neighbors were killing people. They kept trying to come in to my apartment like they were trying to see if I was home. I heard a scraping noise outside my door and began to panic. I ran to the window and looked outside to see two kids dragging two adult bodies across a yard (weirdly, the apartment I was in is my current one, but when I looked outside, it was the yard from where I grew up). Throughout the dream, I tried desperately to call 911 but I couldn't. My phone wouldn't dial it. There were other emergency numbers I dialed, but the people on the other end would say it's not important or not to worry. I kept begging and screaming and crying, "Please send help! I saw them dragging bodies! I'm scared they're going to kill me!" but they wouldn't listen. Other times in the dream, I was in a moving car in the passenger seat trying to dial, but no one was driving it. One of my family members was in the backseat behind me. Other times in the dream, I was at what was supposed to be a bus stop (but it was a location near the house I grew up in, which was not a bus stop). Some girl was there and was scared of these weird green bubble-type bugs on her back that she kept saying "Get them off me!". They weren't bugs in real life, they looked like green bubbles. Then other times in the dream, there were protests happening on the streets that reflected protests that happened in my city a few months ago. I remember thinking in the dream "I'm not going to work because they're blocking the street and I won't be able to go home".

A very scary dream. The whole time I felt severe terror like the neighbors were coming to kill me at any second and no one cared. The frustration aspect of not being able to dial 911 is reoccurring for me. I have dreams of not being able to dial a number, not being able to scream, and most times it's about not having enough time to pack. But yeah this was a scary dream for me. It's been a long time since I had a nightmare. I used to get them quite often years ago.
luxeandlove
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors