Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trapped In Unknown House With Loved Ones

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Trapped In Unknown House With Loved Ones

Postby DreamingGecko » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:02 pm

I'm trapped in a house I've never visited, although it's always exactly the same. Built like an old manor, even with a chandelier, red carpets and three floors although I don't really go to the top one. Only on some nights.
Something is trying to get it - pounding at the doors, scratching at the windows.
I'm there with the group of people I love the most, plus one mor I don't. The one I don't always looks different, but is usually female.
The one I don't know is the one who opens the door. She's the first to die, too.
The monster is kind of humanoid, but feline. Stands on two legs but moves like a cat and had the same kind of mouth and fangs.
Me and my family and my friends are chased through the whole house, until it's only me left. Just as the thing catches up with me, I wake up. Other times I'm trapped with someone, then I wake. Last night me and my aunt had locked ourselves in the bathroom and the door was splintering.

What does this dream mean?
Is there even a meaning?

It comes most nights. I'm a thirteen year old female.
DreamingGecko
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Trapped In Unknown House With Loved Ones

Postby lukiusjohn » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:37 pm

im sure this is going to offend, but really it sounds like a spirit of transgender/homosexual trying to win over your soul, ... ?? why can't i just be human, ? or maybe even just a sexual spirit? who knows, something along those lines would be my guess.
lukiusjohn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors