Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strangely Familiar, yet never before had nightmare.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Strangely Familiar, yet never before had nightmare.

Postby supralti72 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:09 pm

I was in an old trailer that my family used to live in. I recognized the pattern on the walls and the layout of the room. Also had a very familiar feel to it, like this was home. I was with my little sister, although she was an infant in my dream, and it seemed as if i was my current age. There was an old TV that my family used to have in the living room where we were. There was nothing else in the room with us except for that tv. The tv started flashing a strange program that had 3 men in it. There was color on the tv, but it was really faint, as if the color settings on it had been adjusted way off, but you could distinguish colors. None of the men seemed to be wearing anything soectatularly off tje wall. More generic clothing that i can remember. One guy had dark and short hair, another guy had long brown hair, and i cannot remember what the last guy looked like. I had been standing there holding my sister in my arms when the tv switched on. I set her down and went to insoect the tv, i was confused about why it had turned on or been on. Once i leaned over the tv, i saw that the tv was unplugged, and i abruptly stood back up and turned to my infant sister, who looked up at me and let out a blood-curdling scream as if the child had been suddenly in sharp pain or if she had been suddenly seriously spooked. I leaned down to pick her up, and thats when i woke up. Im not sure what the meaning of this dream is, but the sound of the scream has haunted me for a day, as the sound has remained embedded in my brain. Can someone please help me decipher what this may mean?
supralti72
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors