Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

someone/something recurring in my dreams help

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

someone/something recurring in my dreams help

Postby yeetyeet » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:20 pm

okay so i don’t know what this is but ever since i was young is occasionally have nightmares where i was at home and i’d feel a strange presence and a sense or urgency. sometimes id see it out my window and start panicking, yelling that it needed to leave and for my parents to get rid of it. sometimes it would be a normal dream but when it turned to night there was a weird sense of there being something and i’d just freak out and start screaming and crying. in all of them i have the same feeling of dread, panick, and just a literal need to get this thing away from me. i don’t know what this thing is as i either never see it or just can’t remember. it last happened about a week ago but it hadn’t happened for a while. it’s always the same concept and i really wanna know what this means someone help :) there’s always this horrible feeling of needing to get away like i can’t explain it well but it’s just the worst feeling ever.
yeetyeet
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: someone/something recurring in my dreams help

Postby briandb » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 pm

Hey! The presence is an aspect of yourself that brings you a lot of pain and fear. It visits from time to time, because you can't really get rid of it. It will appear menacing as long as you're afraid. Overcoming that fear is a part of your life story. If you want, imagine yourself saying hello to the presence, just to start the gears turning a little bit. : )
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors