Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Looking at myself and my son at our funeral in a coffin

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Looking at myself and my son at our funeral in a coffin

Postby Janeypoozz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:08 am

Just after my youngest son was born i dreamt I was floating above looking down at myself with my baby in my arms in a coffin and I realised we were both dead! He is now 21 and still to this day the memory of that dream is so vivid! and it still gives me goosebumps ..I would love to hear others opinions of what this dream could of meant because that dream still haunts me till this day!
Janeypoozz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Looking at myself and my son at our funeral in a coffin

Postby Lml01 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:00 am

If you knew this would be your last baby then the deaths could have meant there would be no more life (births) after this one. It also could mean the death of your life as it was before the baby and the start of a new one now that he is born. Death never symbolizes actual death in dreams. It is a pun, such as the previous meanings I suggested. A coffin can suggest a crib or a womb - an enclosed space where you and your baby were protected even though it seems creepy :wideeye:
Lml01
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Looking at myself and my son at our funeral in a coffin

Postby Janeypoozz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:50 am

Wow ok thank you so much that does actually make sense to me
Janeypoozz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors