Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Such a wierd dream, witch and stabbing

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Such a wierd dream, witch and stabbing

Postby RandomGuy96 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:23 pm

I never remember my dreams and when i do it's only for the first half an hour after i wake up, then I get distracted i forget about it. This one for some reason feels as clear as it was real.
I remember this dream starting off as me watching a film where a bunch of guys were trying to survive a zombie apocalypse. I had a window next to me and It was dark outside, almost pitch black. The film was situated in a huge demolished house which was close to collapse. Everyone was kinda hanging on the walls trying to survive as long as possible. Eventually one by one were falling down to these zombies. When it came down to the "main guy" or at least to the guy who my dream was surrounded at, the tv shuts off and right outside my window i see a glimpse of some kind of gremlins or some sort of little monsters running on four paws with shiny white eyes, they were rushing uphill towards the left side of my house, but for some reason i did not pay too much attention to it and tried to figure out why the tv randomly turned off.
All of the sudden i see a beautiful woman coming inside my room, looking familiar even though i have never seen her, simply looking at me smiling. Even though i remember portraiting her as a witch, it was a warm smile, it was not an evil one. After a while she walks out to only come back in few seconds with a perfect copy of her and another guy who resembled me, but his face was sad and angry, distorted and unshaved. I remember a lot of negativity from that specific encounter. Out of nowhere, while the two "twins" were watching me from a distance, the guy simply stabs me either with a fork or a knife, even during the dream i remember not being sure. I started walking slowly downstairs while turning around checking if the guy was chasing me but no, he simply stood there. I went downstairs and i trying to ask for help to my flatmate, went inside his room and called him but only to receive no answer, complete silence.
That's when basically the dream finished, don't really know what to think about it, it felt so wierd. I felt like I didn't wake up due to external factors such as light coming in to my room or like all those little things that would wake you upduring the night, but this was not the case I only woke up when the dream was finished. I didn't wake up sweaty, paranoid or anything like you would do with a nightmare. I simply felt curious and wanted to share this dream to the forum.
If anyone has got any ideas on what the dream means or some parts of it, feel free to let me know
RandomGuy96
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Such a wierd dream, witch and stabbing

Postby briandb » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey! It looks like you are facing aspects of yourself - seeing yourself from another perspective. The film can be a symbol of how you feel in your waking life. We often feel like we're hanging on the edge, about to fall into a nightmare. The main guy should reflect parts of yourself. The gremlins trying to come inside are a lead-in to the meeting, and may represent how you sometimes feel when people draw near. The witch lady seems like she knows what's going on and stays calm. She's reflecting a guiding and higher perspective aspect of yourself. She brings in her twin and yours, and you get to see a part of yourself that may be repressed or feared. The fork/knife ambiguity suggests there may be a self-attack going on in your life that also resembles self-consumption. The flatmate's absence may represent a feeling of alone-ness in dealing with certain inner issues, or an indication that it's time to be self-reliant.

Feel free to disagree or reinterpret,
Thanks!
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors