Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Terrors of war dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Terrors of war dream

Postby Lapiztik » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:00 am

I'm going to be completely honest and say I have no memory of the beginning of this dream but I remember the most terrifying parts.
I was a foreign man from a poor country, I had a man incapable of standing in my arms and I was running through gun fire and cries of death in every direction. Eventually I came apon a building, we took refuge in the stone corner farthest away from the gun fire being shot through the door. I held the man close as he was my only sense of safety, to me he was known when all else was not. All we could do was wait and hope that one stray bullet wouldnt come and end us where we stood. Flashing lights began to appear with an alarm, before I could process anything, every exit in the room was closed off by metal sliding doors. I had the feeling of sinking when I realized my friend was gone. The feeling of sinking ended and was replaced by anticipation. A shute slot came down from the ceiling and began to pour out water filling up the small room. At this point I woke with chills.
Lapiztik
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Terrors of war dream

Postby Lapiztik » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:51 am

If anybody has any ideas as to if this could mean anything I'm all ears.
Lapiztik
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors