Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

(Trigger warning) Suicide Related Dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

(Trigger warning) Suicide Related Dream

Postby dreamer9595 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:36 am

Hello Dreamers,

I've had a couple dreams these past few nights that are a tad disturbing. In these dreams I am running from something that is trying to harm me physically, usually trying to kill me. I get so scared at the thought of being killed in a painful way that I try to commit suicide in the dreams (usually with a gun). Whenever I make an attempt, I fail to have any success. When I realise I cannot do it, I get scared that I am about to die in a painful way to whatever is chasing / hunting me.

I do not have any mental health related issues in my waking world, which is why this type of dream sort of...bothered me?

Thanks in advance!
dreamer9595
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: (Trigger warning) Suicide Related Dream

Postby Lml01 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Lots of ppl dream about being chased. Usually they dont know what it is and it never catches them. The universal symbol isnt that creepy. usually it suggests you are avoiding troublesome issues or responsibilities. Procrastination can appear as a phantom figure. The fact that you cant kill yourself to escape it suggests you'll probably have to resign yourself to your responsibilities. :x If that makes sense to you then your dream certainly is giving you a nudge in the right direction. :dusto:
Lml01
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors