Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Demon takes form of my son

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Demon takes form of my son

Postby rgmill » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:36 pm

It started with my husband and I entering into a hotel room we rented. We were aboit to walk in when our bunk mates (who we didn't know, but also the room) warned us of a demon being inside. I tell the guy I'm not scared of a Damn demon and we walk in. Inside we find behind the couch a female contorted (like you would see in the movies) and I say thats both I g to be scared of. Next thing I know I am in my bedroom with my husband and my husband my son and I are trying to lie down and go to sleep my son is lying down in the middle and as I try to roll over to get comfortable I see a shadowy figure in the shape of my son and I felt the Demonic presence I knew it come to harm us and as I was trying to calm myself in the dream I tell him good night son I love you and I see the figure pulled a butcher knife and I scoot over and I lie on top of my son and I hear the figure say goodnight Mommy I love you too. and I wake up :yikes
rgmill
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors