Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Changing faces and murder

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Changing faces and murder

Postby whitneymillay93 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:44 am

Hey there, so I had this weirdly terrifying dream last night and I was hoping someone could maybe help me figure out the meaning .. if there is one.

I was hanging out with a friend from the past. She showed me this website where you can literally change your face to make it look like whoever you want. A famous model singer or even someone you actually know. Anyways, I started to use it and I thought it was really cool. All you had to do to change your face, was wave your hand slowly over the front of your face while you imagine the face you want in your head. Then you have a new face.So I was using it all day. And if I can remember correctly another old friend of mines mom told us to use the face changing thing to like scam people and make money somehow. I can’t really remember that part but I don’t think we needed up going through with it. Anyway so I noticed on this website I was using to change my face, there were these numbers on the side racking up higher and higher. This website was illegal. The numbers were the amount of money I would owe for changing my face so many times. But I noticed my friends number was super low. Mine was thousands... I started to panic and was trying to get my own face back but I couldn’t remember how.. I ran into an ex boyfriend during this situation and had to hide my face. He was trying to convince me to come to his house party, he still had feelings for me. So I said I’d meet him there. I can’t remember if I got my face back but I went to this house party.. and people were staring at me. I got this really bad vibe. Next thing I know I am being chased down people trying to kill me. I think it had to do with this whole website thing. So I’m trying to escape and I’m panicking. And I use this wooden spear thing and I start killing these people that are tryin to kill me. I finally get them all and I can breathe for a second. Then all of a sudden all of the people I killed turned into innocent people. So I don’t know if I was tricked into killing innocent people, or if I was crazy and was just imagining people we’re trying to kill me but actually it was just all in my head so I ended up killing innocent people.. I was torn

I woke up so confused and flustered from the kaos. I had to see if this dream meant something.. sooo anyone feel free to help please and thank you
whitneymillay93
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Changing faces and murder

Postby Lml01 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Changing faces can imply that you appear differently to different ppl depending on your interactions with them. You might feel two-faced. You might play many roles during the day and wear a different "mask," for eg. you are a different person in private than when you are at work if you do work. The fact that you are so aware of this (which is normal for everyone) suggests there is too much pressure on you to maintain many responsibilities or you feel a disconnect. It could also mean you are going through many stages in your life and figuring out who you are. :?
Hiding from your ex might suggest your life and possibly behaviours have changed so much he wouldnt know you anymore. :|
Lml01
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors