Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My body flying in a horizontal position

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

My body flying in a horizontal position

Postby TurtleSnake » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:24 am

Real life. I'm in bed now.

I recently woke up from a dream that had my body flying starting from the bed that I am in now. I wanted my mom to help me in the dream. She's sleeping (both in real life and in that dream) "GOD, PLEASE HELP ME" and then I came flying back to my bed. The dream ended. My body had been flying in the dream in a horizontal position.

I don't believe in any god by the way.
TurtleSnake
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: My body flying in a horizontal position

Postby briandb » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Hey! This kind of thing is common for people who experience a lot of out-of-body experiences, sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming etc. Dreams can involve levitation, meeting people, leaving the body, and more all from your bed. Have you been wanting to learn more about those things? They can be scary and strange at first, but as you find confidence and calmness, you'll have more freedom.
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors