Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The UUHC

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

The UUHC

Postby Alleghenycity1995 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 pm

there s been this place haunting my dreams since before christmas of last year called the UUHC or Ullyssis United Healthcare in that place i have been subjected to and seen terrifying things i saw people crammed in cages and tied to gurneys in one dream i met a 26 year old girl named Mikaela Remes who lived there her whole life and at 15 underwent an MK ULTRA surgery where doctors removed the forward portion of her brain and replaced it with a computer and they made it so she could be programmed i also saw another girl whose heart was replaced with an engine A more recent dream involved me being injected with several purple IVs and being submerged in a tub of white fluid that when i was lowered into the tub it seemed like the room vibrated and the IVs themselves stung badly
The UUHC is a large old stone and brick masonry building orange in color the main building has a huge tower and on the front spelled vertically in big mosaic tiles are the letters UUHC most upper windows are huge stained glass but have bars to keep patients who just can't take it anymore from jumping to their death
the UUHC is in the fictional Allegheny city which before the UUHC came into the picture i would have awesome dreams about two residents of this city over the course of many dreams i have become close with in my dreams and i honestly wish these 2 girls were real their names are Phoenix Starr Allegheny and Alyssa Renaeis Allegheny and now ever since this UUHC mess my dreams of Allegheny City and my 2 dream actually 3 dream buddies if you count Mikaela have gone from happyness to gloom even dreams about christmas have just this wrong edge to it

so i just want to know what do these UUHC dreams mean why am i and so many others treated like lab rats
are there were there places like that that exist
i did find recently that in pennsylvania there was a REAL Allegheny City that is now part of pittsburg Was there a lab/hospital in that city :? i ask because in the past ive dreamt of people/locations/things and later found evidence of similar or right on point things existing
Alleghenycity1995
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The UUHC

Postby briandb » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi there. You may be connecting to real people and places, though they might not appear in our waking life in the exact same way. The hospital is probably an important idea for the town to explore, and it's allowing in visitors because it's time to share. Try reaching out to your friends and ask them for more info, or just for a chat. We often connect to houses of pain like this because it ties into our life journey, and the people involved have important things to share with each other. As you tie yourself to this place, you'll all experience life together, and all grow more powerful as a result. Like the phoenix rising from the ashes!

That's my take on it, anyways! : ) Feel free to disagree or reinterpret.
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors