Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Enormous monster entering castle and mummie on a throne

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Enormous monster entering castle and mummie on a throne

Postby vittra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:17 pm

I do not know if this dream should be considered a nightmare for me as the beings probably represent me or someone/something else. Before that dream I felt sleep paralysis and stress about that I would be late to work. I was awake/slept anxiously up to 3 hours in the middle of the night. The dream was when I fell asleep after that and slept until morning. It was moonlight the whole night. It was full moon some days earlier.It was this 4 months ago and I notated it immediately. (In parentheses some details that I did not write down the morning but I remember clearly).

I dreamed about a green gigantic monster that entered a castle/fortress. (It was day time and the surroundings were green as in summer.) I do not know if it was a castle or fortress, but at least it was a mighty and beautiful medieval building, it looked like in fairy tales. It was grey/brown (and had towers with red roofs). The monster that entered was nearly as big as the castle. When it had entered I could see in the windows that the monster occupied nearly all place in the castle. Afterwards I entered the same or another castle. Probably some other part of the same castle that the monster did not occupy. I ran between several floors in the castle. In one of the floors there was another monster. It was grey/brown and looked like a mummie. I wanted to avoid it and I felt a little fear. (It had a purple cloak and sat on a chair that could have been a throne, it did probably not move or follow me). Then I woke up.
vittra
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors