Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being scared by a dog... almost having a heart attack...

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Being scared by a dog... almost having a heart attack...

Postby Andreaslag » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:08 am

So, in my dream i was returning home. It was somewhere at 03:00 in my dream (based on the sky and dark i saw in my dream). I opened the home door (green door), and a black dog was in the stairs!

I runned, closed, locked the door (that green door i mentioned before) and runned to the road as fast as i can. While i was running A black cat with a very fast speed appeared looked at me, and left (he did nothing).

Once some meters away, i looked behind me and i saw that the dog had unlocked the door and out of the house.

And then, I WOKE UP IN EXTREME FEAR (SO LARGE FEAR THAT I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE IT!!!!!!!).

Actually, i have a very severe phobia in dogs. This may mean why i left so quickly (the dog not even looked at me or chased me!), and i am VERY SURE that i would have done the same in real life (close and lock the door and run in the streets as fast as i can screaming help). I must cure this phobia, you know.

But what is really strange is that, the dog, not even looked at me! And when i was in the streets running and looked back, when i saw the dog outside, he did not even looked at me, and he looked the ground.

Maybe that overreaction is strange, but im sure i would have done the same in real life.

The other strange thing is the black cat that appeared once. Strange.

What does that dream mean?
Andreaslag
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors