Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Killed a Stanger and felt no remorse???

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Killed a Stanger and felt no remorse???

Postby Mylilypad » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:57 pm

To preface, I am almost in my 2nd trimester and my sleep schedule and quality have been all sorts of messed up for the last three months.

I had one of the most graphic and vivid dreams that I have ever had in my life, I won’t go into too much detail but this is my disclaimer here for the faint of heart, please remove this if it doesn’t fit into guidelines.

I think I was a different person in the beginning of the dream, I’m almost certain I was an older man. “I” killed three people at first, women that I referred to as “prostitutes” but then the dream changed and I had killed just one person, who I think was the older man that I was at the start of the dream. I don’t know who any of the women were, or this man. I didn’t see myself actually kill anyone.

The man was already dead, I didn’t see myself dismember him, but I did see myself putting the parts into various plastic bins and trying to figure out how to get my finger prints off of everything. The worst part was that all the bins were clear so the entire time I saw everything in them. And while a sight like that would make me sick in real life, it didn’t even phase me in my dream. I noticed my fingerprints on the bins and googled how to remove them. the solution was to drench everything in rubbing alcohol. So I did, and I buried the bins in my parents backyard and once I covered up the hole, I still had this sense of dread that I was going to get caught., because I couldn’t quite make the grass look as it had before.

At some point, I had a conversation with my mother where I told her everything, but it just felt like a casual conversation with her about a normal, every day issue. And I recall bringing up the issue of my eternal soul to her and how I definitely wouldn’t be forgiven for this. That didn’t seem to bother me as much as getting caught by the police. She left, and I saw that my little sister had planted a garden over where I had buried the bins and I felt some relief till the police came over to my house to interview my dad, because apparently he had some items stolen from the garage. The entire time the police were there I was a nervous wreck but no one ever found the body, I was just left with an overwhelming sense of panic. I even recall standing with the police officer and telling her what I thought my little sister had planted, as there were already beautiful flowers and vegetable buds growing over this horrible secret that I had.

I woke up and I was beyond disturbed. Why would I have no remorse for what I had done? I didn’t even recognize a reason for committing murder it was just a senseless act. I felt like a psychopath because I didn’t feel bad about what I had done I only felt negatively towards getting caught. I didn’t feel the same disgust I know I would have felt had this dream been a movie or something. It was all so horrible and I’ve been thinking about it ever since. I’ve been so emotional because of my pregnancy and I was completely emotionless here. The only thing I felt was fear of getting caught by the police.

If anyone can help me interpret this and give me some peace of mind, I would greatly appreciate it because I don’t want to fall asleep tonight because of this nightmare.
Mylilypad
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors