Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being chased

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Being chased

Postby midkei » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:21 pm

I once had a dream that I was in a shopping mall, and was strolling around with a girl i've never seen in my life. It suddenly transistioned to us being in a very very large vent about the floor of the mall, but the vent fell at the top, and went down, slowly. So me and the girl where walking in the vent, and we saw that it sloped down. Then my attention went to a store, that had been robbed? The place was a mess.And I'm pretty sure there some men in black clothes, and I was really scared by them. I looked over to the girl, but she was gone. And then I fell down where the vent has sloped.
I landed in a big room, which was very dark. I walked to the back of the room, where it got darker, and then I saw this huge monster, which was the weirdest thing i've ever seen. It was huge, has green skin and just was scary. I ran out of the room, and up tons of stairs. Once I got up all the stairs, i was on a sunny street, with houses, but nobody was paying attention to me or the monster chasing me.

Then that ended, and I was on a street, it looked about midnight or 1 am. I was alone, and I was scared. I started walking down the street trying to get home. But there was someone following me, someone in black clothes. I started to walk quickly and ran, but then the nightmare ended and i woke up.

What could all of this mean?
midkei
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors