Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A dream where my Spirit Animal was caged

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

A dream where my Spirit Animal was caged

Postby ltwerepire » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:50 pm

I had a nightmare where I saw my Spirit Animal, The Black Wolf, caged. The cage was made of metal, he was whimpering for me to let him out but I was unable to break open the locks. While he was caged, my cell phone began to ring, constant flowing messages of how everyone caged my wolf. Some messages were light-hearted, while some were blank. Then I get an odd message from a guy that cared about, telling me that his spirit animal was being caged as well. Short form about this guy in real life, we will call him "A".

I've met A, over a dating site, and we hit off quite well. Like amazingly. Anyways, I found out that he dreams of a wolf as well, which is his spirit animal too. So we both share the same spirit animal. Anyways, I am confused as to what this dream means. Could anyone help?
ltwerepire
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A dream where my Spirit Animal was caged

Postby murph » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:39 am

The black wolf may symbolize your fear of being alone in the world..wolves are normally pack animals.. feels like you are caged.. the messages are all the evidence the mind brings to prove this. The blank messages are the people who don't stay in touch anymore.. Mr A is also lonely...
Hope this helps
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors