Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Constant Automated Phone Calls Threatening My Life...

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Constant Automated Phone Calls Threatening My Life...

Postby katiemay » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:23 pm

I had a dream that I was in a city that I didn't recognize, and I kept receiving phone calls that were from an automated voice. Each time they called, they would describe a new way that they were going to attempt to kill me, if I didn't answer they would leave it as a voicemail. The first time they called, they said they would drown me in a river, the next time they said they would slowly burn me, the next they were threatening to cut me all over my body until I bled out... in the dream I was getting a call every 1-5 minutes, and it was happening for 2 weeks by the time I woke up. What does that mean?
katiemay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Constant Automated Phone Calls Threatening My Life...

Postby TenderLC » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:52 pm

KatieMay,
I believe that you are trying to tell yourself something and the threats are all about the consequences of not heeding the call. The "Call" means
that you are expected to be responsible and realize that there will be very painful feelings, there may be a cost like going to hell so it may involve
something sinful as in "Stop doing whatever that is", and of course it would cost you your life's blood meaning either money, energy, etc.

Well, I hope that helps you despite the rather dreary nature of my interpretation. :D What do you think of it now? seems to fit? or a complete
miss? Thanks for posting.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors