Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Nightmare, dont know what it means

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Lucid Nightmare, dont know what it means

Postby gypsylatina » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Last night I dreamt I was going to a club with tree people, when we were outside in the street a man I could not recognize approached. He was aggressive and so one of the people that was with me tried to protect me, put in an arm over my shoulder and telling him to go away. The next scene, I was laying down on the couch where I was really laying down. I was aware that I was sleeping, and a man came over me. I felt desire then he started to kiss me and it felt so so real that I thought this is not a dream this is real. And I was enjoying that I was scared, then he started to threaten me. And I wanted him to go away, but he grabbed me and started biting me, the pain and the touch we're so real that I am not sure if it was a dream or it was real. So I started to try to wake up or to pray inside the dream, I could open my eyes and see that I was alone, but if I close them I saw the man. When I wake up I was so confused. Couldn't really be awake,my eyes will shut down while I was trying to write what I dreamt, and I didn't want to fall asleep cuz I felt I was going to feel the same. What does it mean or what is it all about?
gypsylatina
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid Nightmare, dont know what it means

Postby TenderLC » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:12 pm

gypsyLatina,
It seems to me that you are feeling a little conflicted between your desires and the fears of being overwhelmed by another. The first part of your
dream seems to lay out the basics of the inner conflict, with one attacking and one defending you. But that does not describe what you would do
in the situation. The second part of the dream is when you are passive because you are asleep, so then what seems to be your own other half, being
the opposite of your gender, is your own desire presenting you with the opportunity to accept or reject. That is the question you seem to be trying
to deal with; should you or should you not, does this really provide you with your desire or do you want more than the physical, like something more
like security, true love, or???????
Sex with a stranger leaves little or no room for negotiations, true? I hope this helps you. Let us know what you think of your dream now, will you?
Best wishes. ;)
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors