Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A freak accident that lead to two deaths

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

A freak accident that lead to two deaths

Postby Evolyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:32 am

It has been awhile since I have remembered a dream, but every time I do remember them, they are almost always messed up. A bit of backstory explaining parts of this dream, I work at a very large resort with several employees, I see a lot of faces. I've gotten to know some of these faces. I work with a warehouse on a regular basis, it is a very well lit and sturdy large building, as it should be. They are however currently running out of space, lots going on, everyone is busy.
Now to the dream. I was entering with a few people from a weird back entrance to the warehouse. I was in the warehouse with several others, some I knew (like people that normally work there), some I just recognized (people I know I've seen but never "met"). In the air much higher then I remember the ceiling being in there, was an L shaped pallet slowly spinning around as it was suspended with a single rope. Below it was water rather than the floor, and surrounding it was very tall walls of supplies. Down one of the aisles was an older gentleman I know, acting like he worked at the warehouse. In reality, he works in a smaller storeroom setting, larger scale to my job of moving supplies. He complains to me a lot about too much work, and it being too hot. In the dream, he was floating on a pallet another man who was there looking for supplies. The L shaped pallet began to lower as it slowly spun, dropping into the water. It sank all the way down leaving a few cases of mint gum floating behind, then the water began to recede. Suddenly the aisle the two men were in collapsed beneath them, causing some of the remaining water to flood towards them, along with several items. I heard horrible screams, as they hit the bottom and were crushed. despite there being several people around, I was the only one who decided to try and unbury them. It was like a long stairway down of moving random supplies and pallets, the last item I pulled off was a mattress. I found the man I didn't know face down on top of a lopsided pallet. Below the pallet, on the floor, I can only assume was the man I did know. I called for help, help came, I don't think they could revive them. All I was doing was crying until I woke up.
Evolyn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors