Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My younger brother under control of black magic

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

My younger brother under control of black magic

Postby KalyanDF » Wed May 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello Everyone,

I saw a dream where my younger brother is in trouble. I saw my brother at some strange place with one stranger who did some black magic stuff on him and I bought my bro back from that place. While i was bringing him back from that place i was warned by that stranger , not to take my brother. After two days(in the same dream) my brother started tring to kill himself without his knowledge as he is under black magic control and i was tring to protect him in the dream.

Please help me out what is this all about. I am very much distrubed with this dream.
KalyanDF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My younger brother under control of black magic

Postby KalyanDF » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:30 am

Can some one reply on this?
KalyanDF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My younger brother under control of black magic

Postby briandb » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:36 pm

Hey there! Maybe your brother has been introduced to something new recently that appears dangerous. It may involve self-destructive attitudes or habits.

If that doesn’t hit the nail on the head, you are also facing a fear of black magic in the dream, which can be a symbol of mysterious and scary forces in our lives. Here, it is affecting your family by “controlling” them in some way.

If you can find strength in the face of the black magic, and care for your brother in his time of need, you’ll be ready to protect your family in waking life, too. : )
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors