Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Goat with red eyes

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Goat with red eyes

Postby Historyprofessor » Sun May 27, 2018 9:47 pm

When I was 3 years old, the sister of my aunt who I was not genetically related to lived in a hundred year old farmhouse. Behind the farmhouse was a large hilland with first a garden, then a river and woods at the bottom of it. Also a barn had been converted to a second house. Anyway, one night at that age, I had a dream that I left the farmhouse, and found my many cousins hiding behind various items in the yard and under furniture in the former barn. There were no adults. My cousins told me that I had to hide, but they would not specify what I had to hide from. They were scared, but I stayed out in the open because I was confused. Suddenly, I saw a huge mass lumbering toward me. It had climbed up the hill, Which dropped off right at the end of the yard. As it got closer and closer to me, I saw that it was a goat, with skin made of durable metal. It stood and walked anthropomorphically, and its eyes were complete red. I woke up when I was about one foot away. While the nightmare never repeated, it affected me whenever I went to the farmhouse as a child, and haunted me in general ever since. Please, I need someones help to interpret what this dream means. Thank you.
Historyprofessor
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Goat with red eyes

Postby dreamyskies » Thu May 31, 2018 6:13 am

Goats are good climbers, so maybe you wanted to climb out of a situation, change a situation you do not like in your life at the time, even as a kid. The goat could have represented yourself.
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors