Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I was disguised as Satan.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I was disguised as Satan.

Postby Jarsnofski » Wed May 23, 2018 6:04 am

It started out not so bad, a friend of mine came over to spend the night so I got the air mattress and we made it on the floor together. As we were going to bed I could not sleep (in my dream) I look over to see my friend and he's staring at me with glaring eyes and screaming. He then gets sucked underneath my bed I went to go check and there was nothing there. I decided to go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Nothing out of the ordinary but I just started at myself until all of a sudden I turned into Satan. It was terrifying, my shoulders on fire with big, curly horns. I was holding something in my hand seemed to be a shrunken head of my friend. I backed away from the mirror and went back to normal. I decided I would stay up all night to avoid any altercations. My mother woke up in my dream and started making breakfast. I walked out to say hello but then I saw someone staring into the window, I found this terrifying. I picked up a hammer and ran towards him and the instant he saw me he ran away in fear. The thing is, he kept coming back but I could not hit him with the hammer. I told me mom over and over there is a guy in the yard help but my mother said she doesn't see anybody. But I clearly see the man standing in the yard. I woke up after that and something kept trying to pull me back to sleep. Sleep paralysis maybe? I fought it and managed to get awake.

Anyone know the meaning behind this? I know it's a bit confusing.
Jarsnofski
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors