Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ghost Lady Breaks In Your Home

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Ghost Lady Breaks In Your Home

Postby otherworldXotherhalf » Tue May 22, 2018 10:20 pm

I had a dream last night that a ghost lady had broken into a series of apartments. She looked distinct: her flesh was a dull purple-grey, her hair was dark and chopped very straight at the shoulders. She wore long robes which were the same colour as her skin. The local sheriff for some reason had me interview the witnesses and find out who was breaking in. I interviewed 4 people whose accounts all pointed to this ghost lady. I called the officer on the phone and told him I identified the culprit, but he dismissed what I was saying and claimed he already found the criminal, some sort of robber guy. Something felt not right, it seemed like he was covering up something. I then was at this swamp which was next to the apartment complex. It was infested with alligators, and the ghost lady was treading water in it with her face at the water's edge like alligators do. Her eyes were wide and mouth gaping open as she came towards me. I said something to her that made her no more. I think maybe I said, "your soul will die", and she shrieked. I couldn't get ahold of the officer after that. It felt like he was connected to the ghost somehow, like it was some kind of plot.. please help shed some light on this! The dream was scary. It had a feeling of urgency, like I needed to make all my decisions as fast as possible before the ghost lady came and tried to possess you. I felt like I was running short on time in it.
otherworldXotherhalf
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors