Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Blood in a Hotel Pool. Family doesn't care.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Blood in a Hotel Pool. Family doesn't care.

Postby fatma19724 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:34 pm

So, this dream started of with me, my mother and my sister, with our two favorite cousins. We were going on a trip to some hotel, not sure where, but it was very fancy. Once we got there,everyone was satisfied, and so was I. As we got into the room, I stared outside of the window and there was a half covered pool. It was covered with brown cloth, so I decided to pull out the other half. There, I saw blood. Not too much. Not too little. But it was all bunched in the corner of the pool and didn't spread.(the pool was huge. It was basically a huge balcony pool) which freaked me out. I called for my mum and told her. She then called the hotel and told them that. they replied with "We will make sure to look for the last hotel room owner, they are surely the suspect. '' Something like that. My mom just continued unpacking her stuff, my older sister and my cousins too. I kept begging her to leave, and she agreed after hours of begging.Then I woke up. I've never watched a horror movie in my life. What's wrong with me?
fatma19724
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors