Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Elevator...

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Elevator...

Postby rdz123 » Sat May 19, 2018 7:28 pm

I thought this was not a classic elevator free fall dream so thats why im here...
Okay there was some tall white building and much grass around and it,building had only elevator which lead to top of it...Thats it from secondary details as I can remember.I entered elevator twice,with a friend not too close to me but we see each other often enough,thought he did not and can not make any changes to my life.First time we entered elevator on top it went down with regular speed and stopped on bottom,friend left the elevator(cant remember any details of doors opening just that he was out of it) and told me like “cmon leave it” then elevator started going down I thought it was free fall and got scared a bit,then it stopped after a second and I left elevator regularly and we continued somewhere idk...Then next thing I remember is we also enter the elevator at the top of that building,went down,he left before me,all the same,elevator started going down like last time and friend was warning me its a free fall and I was like relax it already happend,but actually this time it surprised me and went free fall so quickly I got scared af,im still scared 40 mins after I woke up...The interesting thing is that we were on the ground and there were no floors underground but I free falled anyway.And of course I didnt crash or anything I just woke up after some time falling...
Detail I should mention-in the room I was sleeping a window was wide open,it was so cold and I didnt have any blanket on me,so maybe it has something to do with it,idk im not smart enough
rdz123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors