Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hat Man Agressively Tickling

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Hat Man Agressively Tickling

Postby DreamQuestions » Sat May 19, 2018 1:43 am

When I was little I used to get these dreams once or twice a year and they always used to scare me. What happened was I was layed in bed and this man used to come over the top of me. He looked like a shadow but with a top hat on and no facial features. Then he just stared for a few seconds. I knew that he felt happy that he was doing this. He grabbed me as I couldn’t move and just started tickling me unpleasantly. It just got harder and more painful and then I woke up. Anyone else have this?
DreamQuestions
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hat Man Agressively Tickling

Postby otherworldXotherhalf » Tue May 22, 2018 10:25 pm

Have you ever heard of the shadow people? Look them up.. the ones who wear hats are supposed to be especially dangerous. Some of the shadow people, especially those that wear cloaks, feed off of your fear like food. There's multiple web pages about the shadow people. Look up the ones with hats.. I hope you don't experience these dreams anymore.
otherworldXotherhalf
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hat Man Agressively Tickling

Postby DreamQuestions » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:11 am

I will have a look, thank you, I don’t get them anymore, and hopefully I won’t get eat any of them ever again
DreamQuestions
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors