Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

delapitated house with trains

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

delapitated house with trains

Postby formally chris1983 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:30 pm

So I had a nightmare last night I did watch a horror movie but it wasnt at all scarey and nothing to do with the dream. I dreamt that I was driving my friends car (I don't drive) and I was a little out of control. I couldn't get the brakes to work ( realised i was using the clutch instead anyways I get to this massive house amd I'm there to kill someone. I'm walking down this huge corridor with doors either side this corridor seems never ending and its very dilapidated some of these are some surreal harrowing noises behind these doors and everytime i investigated them there was a train derailed the trains were only about 2 ft high some very very old and some new some were derailed, some had something in front of them. Either way every time I put it right so that the harrowing noise would stop. The dream then goes on to me talking to Dwayne Johnson about the size of a horses cock but I feel that might have been a different dream. But I am stumped as to what the house and the detailed trains mean
formally chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: delapitated house with trains

Postby dreamyskies » Fri May 18, 2018 7:50 am

Trains were small but horses cock big? Dwayne Johnson( another word for cock BTW) big too. Dream seems all about size.
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors