Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm a psychopath in my dream!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I'm a psychopath in my dream!

Postby LauraHotifier » Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 am

I'm not a psychopath nor have the intention of killing or hurting people, but this dream was something else.
In the dream I'm not myself, I'm a boy about 17 years old. He's skinny and looks quite introverted.
As the dream begins I remember I've killed 9 people in my past, the number is exact and very clear in my mind.
That day I'm in a classroom, it's late night and it's the last class of the school. There are a few students, about five or six.
In my dream, I know for myself I have two personalities, a disorder. One of them is of a psychopath, and it is the one that takes over when some of the kids begin to make some kind of fun of me. They are bigger and stronger, but I've practiced karate my whole life and I quickly have them tied to a few poles, but a girl. She is supposed, in my mind, a girlfriend or something of the kind, sounds like the other person won't let the psycho personality kill her, despite the desire to.
I cut their necks, they all bleed to death. But I won't kill the girl, she is frightened and If I don't kill her it's the end for me, but I don't lay a finger on her.
All I do is to ask her to guide me to her dorm room, where we'll talk and wait for the police to arrive.
The police arrive, they immediately arrest me, I feel absolutely no remorse as they ask me about the incident. I tell them I've killed more and they'd have to let me live If the wanted to know where the bodies where.
The incident is very popular and as I wait in for the police to take me to jail this famous guy arrives, it is the only relation with reality I can find about the dream, that guy is a true idol to me. He has a book, a book I've been reading in real life, and he says to the girl. "Hey, I'm so sorry about what happened, the mother of the killer talked to me and told me he'd never do that, they were completely sad. Told me he was a fan of mine and gave me this book he was reading." At that moment the opposite personality takes over, the one that isn't a psycho, that one seems more likely to be me! I feel complete remorse, I cry and...
I wake up.

A few notes about that,
I haven't watched, read or seen any type of content about psychos, serial killers, or schools or anything like that.
Every place or person on the dream are unknown to me, I have never seen any of them, or at least I can't remember any of that in my memory.
The only thing that relates to my reality is the celebrity that appears in the end and the book he carries.
Most importantly, as I wake up I don't feel frightened or scared as I should be, the dream wasn't a nightmare to me, for in the dream my feelings weren't of fear, they were almost neutral.

Last but not least, I consider this a nightmare for I think it's terrifying to dream about something like that and have no idea why I did!
LauraHotifier
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I'm a psychopath in my dream!

Postby AnishaEb » Tue May 15, 2018 12:32 am

Can we know what was the book? I'm sure it's relevant! And don't worry you aren't a psycho. I'm sure it's probably about struggling with bad emotions when facing horrible people (like bullies), but that you're truly a sweet people. It's not your fault what the horrible people do to you or to others. We deal with it as we can (it's a dream so it doesn't mean that you literally kill them, it probably means that it fills you with rage and anger for example ). Unless the dream isnt even about you and just about what you're reading. .?
AnishaEb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors