Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Through the wormhole to hell

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Through the wormhole to hell

Postby shalligan » Thu May 10, 2018 3:23 pm

The dream began with my sister Paige my friend Matt and myself running to our car get excited to get to our destination once inside we strapped on our seatbelt and the car began to fly away from earth. We were traveling through the cosmos and time itself galaxies flew by in seconds as the universe began to warp around us until we came to the beginnning of time itself which was a bright light that we entered inside. I blacked out and woke up inside of a dinghy floating in the living room of a flooded home surrounded by doors. I was sure that I had been here before in another dream there was something so surreal about it. I was now with my friend matt and my sister paige had been replaced with my friend Megan. This dream was the most vivid I have ever had it looked like my eyes were open and I felt touch as I picked up an envelope lying on the floor of the boat. I opened it, and inside there was a key with a letter that said choose wisely. Suddenly we were outside of the boat waist high in what was previously water which now became blood and sewage. The walls were spattered with blood and shit dead bodies floated in the water around us their lifeless eyes staring into space. A panic was about us as I made my way to one of the doors. When I opened it it was full of blood. I turned around to my friend matt who said that he felt something slide along his leg. Suddenly his body began thrashing in the water like a rag doll whatever had gotten him pulled him under and there was silence. My friend Megan made her way through the filth down a hallway through another door where she dissapearded into darkness. I hesitanlty followed her into the room, she was behind the door with her head down her hair covering her face. There was sound coming from down the hall. I turned to see my friend matt but now he was pale and his eyes glowed green, he had a sinister smile on his face. I turned back to Megan and I realized that it was no longer her. She began to grow and I shut my eyes realizing that I was about to die. In the blackness I felt my body being destroyed by this creature but there was no pain only a peaceful pressure with each blow I felt a euphoric release and then I woke up. What does this mean?
shalligan
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Through the wormhole to hell

Postby briandb » Thu May 10, 2018 6:15 pm

I see a juxtaposition of two stories which are ultimately both you. One is a journey through the universe where you experience the story of time and space - a higher perspective. The other is a journey through darkness where things are made of blood and poop - a very human perspective. In the first, all space is explored simultaneously. In the second, you choose what to explore. The room symbolizes the place in you where you choose your story, and the hellacious events can be metaphors for your current life story. The message to “choose wisely” may point to some regret in your life journey - very human : )
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors