Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

my friends left me alone with some random guy help!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

my friends left me alone with some random guy help!

Postby faithandtrust0408 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:47 pm

So basically the dream started out that I was at my dad's old house and my friend and her boyfriend were there, too. There was no one else there besides us. So we went outside and we were closed in by trees and there was absolutely no way to get out. There was this big bush in the middle and on the other side of the bush was another house, but it was only one huge room. It looked really scary on the outside, the paint was chipped, the windowpanes were falling off, and there were vines coming out of the broken windows. I somehow knew that we shouldn't go inside because there was something bad in there, but my friends wanted to go in there. I eventually said that it was okay as long as we don't touch anything. So, we pass the bush and I'm leading them into the house. As soon as I go in I turn around and realize that my friends just stayed at the bush, and they're like climbing on the branches and stuff, not even paying attention to me! :banghead: And then all of a sudden the door shuts. I try to climb out the windows but they are no longer broken, even though they're still dirty. I decide that it doesn't matter anymore, so I turn around and realize the room is empty. I look out the windows one more time just to make sure, and when I look back there are a bunch of people from my school standing in the back just chatting and laughing like there's nothing wrong. Then, just standing in the back, staring at me, there's this guy that I've never seen before but I somehow know his name is Isaac. As he starts walking toward me, the other people start disappearing. I can hear his voice saying "I can see you" "I know where you are" "I know everything about you" and things like that. There's only a few people left and I get scared and I can finally get the door open, so I run outside to my friend and her boyfriend and I say to my friend "I saw Isaac in there!" and she just says "I know" and she doesn't act worried or anything. Then, my friends decide that they want to go home and they leave, and then I wake up.

The thing is, I've never seen Isaac before or even met anyone named Isaac. I have no idea why I was trapped I'm pretty sure it means something but I have no idea what. Also, why would my friend and her boyfriend just leave me like that? Why were all the people that I know disappearing? I really need help with this so if someone could please interpret this dream, it would really help me because it's making me really self-conscious at school and in other places when I think about it (almost like I'll see Isaac or something idk) just please help!
faithandtrust0408
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors