Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Friends suicide dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Friends suicide dream

Postby Anonrando » Mon May 07, 2018 5:47 am

I had a dream right before I woke up this morning where out of nowhere it's my cousin, my girlfriend, me, and some other girl that I can't remember. Well call that girl julia. So for some reason were all on a back patio and were going to kill ourselves. Julia starts slicing my arm up with a blade then kills herself and my girlfriend does too. Then my cousin and I were to scared to do it so I started freaking out. Out of nowhere my cuts from Julia are gone and replaced with staples. I pull them out one by one and there is no damage to my arm left behind. Then I woke up somewhere else. What does it mean??
Anonrando
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Friends suicide dream

Postby Dorn » Mon May 07, 2018 10:23 am

The knife is a phallic symbol "penetrating" skin, as the genital area is disavowed/tabooed. It is likely the substitution for a forbidden fantasy that you seek to perform with the girl in question, repressed and distorted in the dreamscape.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors