Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Wierd hand people and my brother dying?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Wierd hand people and my brother dying?

Postby mckenziehall » Sun May 06, 2018 7:23 pm

I had a dream a few years ago but I've always remembered it very vividly. I was in the house on the living room couch while my mom was in the kitchen. The entire house was very dimly lit and it was bigger than usual. All of a sudden, voices from different people started murmuring incomprehensible things in my head. Although, It didn't sound like they were in my head. It sounded like they were right beside me. I couldn't exactly hear my mother over the voices but I knew she was calling for me to do some task for her. Every time she called for me, the voices got louder. She finally ran into the living room and started yelling at me for not answering her.
The voices were practically screaming now but at the same time they seemed to be talking in a calm tone. Somewhat like turning the volume all the way up on your t.v. I was crying and I clasped my hands over my ears but they wouldn't go away. I finally ran out the front door and the voices suddenly stopped. It was night-time outside and I remember the sky having a copious amount of stars. I walked around the side of my house headed for the backyard when these women with abnormally large hands where their heads should be ran up to me. They had no clothes on but they didn't have any genitals other than their breasts, and even so their nipples were missing. (Relatively like a Barbie doll)
I was immediately frightened by their horrid appearance but they reassured me by telling me they were going to help me. They didn't have any mouths but somehow I could hear them like I heard the voices from earlier. I got the sense that they were vigilantes for some good cause. They led me to the side of my back porch and ran away. I saw my brother, or some warped version of him. He was much older, a teenager at most, but it was definitely him.
I walked up onto the porch and sat on the railing with him. His presence made me happy. We had a conversation and, though I couldn't fully comprehend anything we were saying, it felt very natural. We said our goodbyes and I walked around the house again and into the front yard. I looked up at the sky and there was a picture of my brother. Beside said picture was a long paragraph which I assumed was the description of his life. It was much like the Hunger Games whenever any of the tributes died. However, I had this dream before any of the Hunger Games movies came out.
At this point I knew I was dreaming. I used to have many lucid dreams when I was younger and if it wasn't to my liking I could rapidly blink myself awake. I could hear a beautiful song playing in the background but I wasn't familiar with it. The aesthetic display disappeared before I could read any of it. I was too obsessed with its beauty to pay any attention to the actual writing. I suddenly felt a sharp awareness despite the fact that the information that could confirm this sensation had vanished. My brother was dead. Right when I felt a tear fall down my cheek, I jolted awake. That was the singular most vivid dream I have ever had.
mckenziehall
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Wierd hand people and my brother dying?

Postby briandb » Thu May 10, 2018 6:55 pm

It looks like you found some strange friends connected to the stars. Say hi, if you want :D. The overwhelming voices with an angry mom seems like everyday life. Your brother's death may represent a powerful force in his/your lives that would have remained unconscious without the dream. He might be interested in hearing about it when you feel it's right.
briandb
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors